Tuesday, April 1, 2014

East Shore Cafe • Main Street • Daphne, AL


Proprietors Larry Mickleson & John Sibley
I've known these guys for quite a few years. They put out an incredible amount of food from a tiny kitchen with consistency and hardly any wait time.

The staff treats you like family because many of their patrons frequent the establishment to the extent that they might as well be. It's a great place for breakfast, lunch or in between. (Dinner on Friday and Saturday evenings)


The Little Yellow Cottage on Main Street

To tempt your tummy, I snapped a few shots of what was coming out of the kitchen when I was last there...

Crab Cakes
Tybee Island Club


Muffaletta
Mystics' Rueben
Cup & Board
Crab Cake Sandwich
Hummingbird Cake

Key Lime Pie













Link to recent Featured Foodie Article in The Eat Beat

3 comments:

  1. Their crab cakes look great. I never think to go up to Daphne to eat, so this is a good reminder.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been there in YEARS, though I do remember that I liked it. My best friend's parents LOVE the place and swear by their brunch. Thanks so much for the reminder, you've got me all kinds of hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, I am seriously drooling over these photos! I will check it out next trip to Fairhope! Thanks Beth Anne!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete